Former Microsoft employee and current owner and creator of Calico Media, Ted Brockwood, answers all the questions laying on gamer’s minds. The overview of questions asked and answered are below:
- As the lead director and producer of many upcoming multiplatform titles, which company has given you more freedom to do what you want with the title?
- Many people say the PS3 is much more difficult to develop for than the 360, is this true?
- When your company begins building and creating a title, do you guys have to limit what you could possibly do on the PS3 due to the weaker hardware of the 360?
- What is your thoughts on this console war so far? Do you feel the 360 will continue to outsell the PS3 and win the war, or do you think the PS3 has a chance to come back and outsell the 360?
- The RROD was a major hardware issue that, some may say, has been resolved. With the E 74 error and people still experiencing the RROD, even after the jasper and falcon updates, what would you say to someone who is leery about purchasing a 360?
- MUCH MUCH More
DOWNLOAD: Right Click and Save Link As…