John from Avalanche Software explains how Toy story 3 will implement the Playstation move, reveals the exclusive PS3 bonuses and breaks down Toy Story 3’s Features via the Playstation Blog. Read more for the full details.
- In Story Mode, you plays as Buzz, Woody, and Jessie, each with their own unique play style, to play through eight action platforming levels.
- You will visit some of the places, and meet some of the new and classic characters that are in the film.
- In Story Mode, there are collectibles. The collectibles, when found, allow the player to unlock new toys for the Toy Box.
- The Toy Box is a totally different experience from Story Mode. Here we put the player in an open, non-linear environment and allow them to play with Andy’s toys any way they like. The player is free to complete missions for different characters, customize the people and buildings, race in various vehicles, and much more. The more adventurous and creative you are, the more you will get rewarded. I encourage you to unleash your imagination in this mode of the game.
- In the Toy Box, the player can play as Buzz, Woody, or Jessie.
- Exclusively on the PlayStation 3, you can also play as Zurg! Zurg has many of his own unique missions. Whether it’s driving around in his own custom vehicle, or blasting everything in sight with his tri-gun, players can help Zurg achieve his singular goal of eliminating Buzz Lightyear, or just do whatever else they’d like.
- Toy Story 3: The Video Game will be compatible with PlayStation Move. Move Games consist of downloadable mini-games designed specifically for the new motion controller.