I just got done watching “The Tech Behind inFAMOUS” from GiantBomb.com. While watching the video, one of the Sucker Punch employees claimed that “PS3 is really the only place we could have made this”. The other employees also explained why it is only possible on the PS3 and how they used the hardware to their advantage. Many of us have played the demo and have seen what inFAMOUS has to offer. Do you think that this is just something said to praise the PS3, or could it possibly be the truth? We don’t know for certain, but be sure to leave a comment with your thoughts. The video is below:
- Worth It for Those Who Need More Fates – Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation Review
- Everything to Remember and More – Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Video Review
- Still Great and Pretty – Valkyria Chronicles Remastered Review
- A Timesink That Gets Better – Stranger of Sword City Review
- Seamlessly Improved – Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition Review
Founded on November 2008 by Nick McCandless, The Gamer Access is a rapidly rising portal of original video game industry content. With shows such as 60 Minute Access, Unscripted Access, and Super Mega Awesome Go Play Time, TGA boasts a reliable portfolio of media that is delivered to audiences around the world on a daily basis.
The site has delivered written reviews, launched its own web comic, conducted multiple gaming live streams on Twitch every week, and presented unparalleled cinematic video reviews.